Saturday, September 9, 2023

Skin Care Review: Nine Less B-Boost 10% Niacinamide Serum

 

 {PR gift}

I have oily skin, which, in my teen years, was the bane of my existence. I have discovered niacinamide a few years back and that has helped me keep the sebum at bay. However, I found most niacinamide products leave me feeling sticky. Having used this serum for the past few weeks, I can honestly say that has helped with regulating oil production as well as overall skin brightening. Yes, I still have oily skin, but my pimples have calmed down. My skin feels better and I feel better in my skin.

This serum has other ingredients that help with pore care, skin texture, hydration, and irritation. I am impressed by how much the brand has managed to squeeze in into this product: Centella Asiatica, niacinamide, snail mucin, glycerin, panthenol, tranexamic acid, glutathione, and ascorbyl glucoside. They all work together to target multiple skin concerns.

The serum is a bit thick, not runny. It does not leave a tacky feeling. After being absorbed into the skin, the serum leaves a matte finish to my oily skin. I like how lightweight it feels after and it works well with my other skin care products. 




#trymereviewme #trymereviewme_nineless #nineless #unevenskintone #niacinamideserum #evenskintone #hyperpigmentation #skinconcern #kbeauty #stylekorean #stylekorean_global

No comments:

Post a Comment