Friday, September 8, 2023

Skin Care review: Nine Less A-Control 10% Azelaic Acid Serum {PR gift}


This serum is great for someone like me, who neglected my skin until I was well into my 30s. Hence, I have hyperpigmentation and uneven skin tone. The azelaic acid formulation of this serum claims to brighten and even out the skin tone, as well as minimise the appearance of fine lines and blemishes. It also has a powerful blend of Centella Asiatica extract, niacinamide, and azelaic acid that help soothe inflammation and irritation. The snail mucin helps with collagen production and hydration. They have also thrown in lactic acid for gentle exfoliation.


In my experience using this serum, I found it best to use in the morning as it is lightweight and absorbs easily into the skin. It also plays well with the makeup that I use. It initially feels tacky but the feeling quickly passes once the serum is fully absorbed into the skin. I have oily skin and I found that this did not feel sticky or tacky, as some niacinamide products do. In my weeks of using this product, I believe that it has delivered on its claims of skin brightening and soothing irritation and inflammation.




#trymereviewme #trymereviewme_nineless #nineless #unevenskintone #niacinamideserum #azelaicacid #evenskintone #hyperpigmentation #skinconcern #kbeauty #stylekorean_global #stylekorean

No comments:

Post a Comment